Thursday, May 1, 2008

So far, so good . . .

Last night I overate again! I just kept on eating bowls of malt-o-meal until I couldn't eat anymore. My belly was literally FULL.

But, today is a NEW day! I did okay this morning. I ate a bowl of oatmeal and piece of buttered toast. For a snack, I had a handful of edamame nuts. Lunch will be spaghetti, a piece of bread, and some sort of veggie. I am a school teacher, so I eat the school lunch.

I did not go bike riding yesterday, so I will use that as one of my days off. Today, Paulina and I will go bike riding up the canyon. It's such a beautiful ride and it's so exhilerating. As I was riding through it a few days ago, I was thinking that this is the only way I want to travel through the cayon--on my bike. I am enjoying biking so much that it doesn't even feel like an exercise.

Are there any other people out there who are starting to bike?

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

funnily enough my OH has been looking at bikes for me on the net, ones he thinks are 'so me'!