Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Letting go is hard

I needed some sort of closure, to put this relationship to rest. To bed. I emailed J. that I had assumed we'd stay friends since I thought we were so connected. His actions/vibes have proved otherwise, so I can't afford to waste energy on something that is not reciprocated. However, this does make me want to feel rejected, or like something is wrong with me. The difference from me last year to this year, though, is that I am choosing to NOT believe that I'm not good enough. Or I can think I'm not good enough, play around with that feeling, only to let it go. My higher self steps in and tells me that I know the truth. And I do. Two steps forward, one step back. :0) I brought a yoga cd today to do, so I'm off. I'll write afterwards, and hopefully I'll be feeling better. Despite everything, life is good and Santa Fe is beautiful from where I'm working!

1 comment:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

yes indeed letting go is so hard and life is so strange sometimes...feelings is a mysterious place...
Glad for you that you have decided not to think you're not good enough,it's often something that saddens me so much, to see my sisters thinking they are less worthy because of the rejections, because sometimes love is not echoing right...
sadly it's just not meant to be and yes sometimes it's quite to remind ourselves "not meant to be" and just move on living with that.
The weather must be nice where you live !
sounds like a beautiful place to live:)
sending good healing energies your way***