Friday, November 9, 2007

Power Centers

I bought a book today about Chakras. I don't know much about them, but have been reading more about them here and there in the past two weeks. I have been feeling off, so I'm curious to see what I learn.

Evie is taking her toll on me. I just don't know that I'm mommy material. I normally don't think about this all of the time, but watching Evie these past three weeks has made me think about it on a daily basis. You give up so much of yourself when you have a child. Time. Energy. Attention. Money. And as much as I know I can do it, do I want to do it?

2 comments:

tkn said...

hi,

thanks for posting a comment at my blog and linking also!

You are the nicest, loveliest, grooviest witch i've ever encountered.

I hope my passport gets here on time. I didn't get the expedited service!

merry meet!

Alhana Tierra-Skye said...

Hey Tim,
Where are you going? I hope it gets here on time, too!