Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sweet sweet Goddess of my soul


Lead me on I will follow Open my eyes I will see Take me deep I will swim Fly me high I will soar Sweet Goddess Sweet Mother Dark Mother Mother of Light lead me on My soul is being prepared, opened up for what I'm going to experience. On some level, some plane, I already know. It's already happened. On this level, my higher Self is preparing me. It's as if a million sensory radars are buzzing, alive, warming up. And my soul is roaring to be set free in me. I am a dramatically different person today than even a year ago. I knew I had to take care of some business when I came home, hard business. Letting go of who I was growing up, facing up to my mother, someone who has such a strong influence over me. You see, growing up I've always been the Pleaser and the Peacemaker. I did what other people expected of me, not even knowing, or daring to know who I really was. I left Texas to find my freedom in New Mexico, land of my heart. And freedom I did find. I believe in my heart of hearts that had I not followed Spirit to a healing place, I would not be going to Peru in three days. I spent a year in sweet bliss, experiencing utter happiness and joy. It was there my wings developed. It was there I listened to my soul. It was there I finally felt free to break out of my shell. AND THEN . . . things got hard. I had an experience that shook me up. I left my job. My boyfriend and I broke up. Examining my life, my energy, I realized it was time to step up to the next level. You see, I'm not satisfied with mediocrity. With living life so/so. I want to give my all. I want to be consumed with Fire, Passion, Love, Compassion, Spirit. And this is what Goddess wants for me. The next hard thing I would have to do is confront my mom. Let go. Of so many things. Of her image of her perfect daughter. Of pleasing her. Because it is time. Spirit is burning away fears and attachments. All I have to do is let go. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh sweet aya is calling me. I feel apprehension. I feel a tinge of fear. But I can no longer turn back. I've reached, inside of me, the point of no return.

No comments: