Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

Things are daily falling into place for my trip to Peru. I am meeting people who know people . . . I may have met my Shaman. Ayahuasca is calling me. Plans are being thrown out the window. Spirit is getting me ready.

I met a woman online named Rebecca who mirrors me in many ways. She is three years younger than me, but seems wiser and older. I have learned much from her already and her courage and openness warms my heart.

She has a shaman named Herbert who I've been in contact with several times. I like him already. My spirit feels good about him and about meeting up with him in Iquitos. Perhaps I'll meet him in Lima. Spirit knows.

For now, I go to the river to take from the apple.
Blessed be my fellow Goddesses!
ALhana

1 comment:

The Bakery Babe said...

So glad you survived the holidays and are following your spirit path. :)
Love,
Angela